Privacy and cookies
As with all career websites, we collect personal information from you when you apply for positions at Boden.jobs. We use this information to make your applications easy and efficient as possible. We need it to process your application and inform you of our decisions. The information we collect is:
- Your name - so we know what to call you
- Email address - so we can contact you about the job you have applied for. If you give us permission, we will also keep your details on file to let you know of any other suitable roles in future
- Home address - so we can contact you about the job you have applied for. If you give us permission, we will also keep your details on file to let you know of any other suitable roles in future
- Telephone number - so we can contact you about the job you have applied for. If you give us permission, we will also keep your details on file to let you know of any other suitable roles in future
- Work authorisation - Information to establish if you are eligible to work in the country the job is in
- Education information and employment history - to help establish if you are suitable for the role
- Your CV/resume - to help establish if you are suitable for the role
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards. We use encryption to safeguard your personal information. Most web browsers above version three support this security. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us. The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for websites and certified by COMODO.
- Boden is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act. We will never pass on your details on to a third party for marketing purposes. There are only two circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
- Some roles, such as those working with children, require us to carry out certain background checks, such as a CRB check. These checks will only be made once you have been offered a role. In these instances, we provide the agency who carries out the check only the information they need to perform their function
- In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business).
- To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services (in which case we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function).
To see all the information we have about you, and to correct any inaccuracies, please write to:
The Data Protection Officer
JP Boden & Co Ltd.
114-120 Victoria Road, London
UK, NW10 6NY
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer. A cookie can be thought of as an Internet user's identification card. They let the website know when the user has returned. This lets the site bring up information relevant to that user, for example your name, login details etc.
For further information about managing and disabling cookies on your computer see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
|Used to manage login in the jobs section of our website. The job section is provided by a third party, Taleo.|
|Used in the jobs section of the website to enable to remember me functionality within the log in process. The job section is provided by a third party, Taleo.|
|messageClosed||Used to remember if the visitor has closed the system message already. It stops the same message showing on every page. The job section is provided by a third party, Taleo.|
|Used in the jobs section of our website for internal reporting. The job section is provided by a third party, Taleo.|
|Used on all pages of the website. Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously on its servers in the US. These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.|